PR Business Contact Information
Thank you for your interest in Double Duty Mommy! I love showcasing product reviews, fun giveaways, and of course, as always my personal posts that keep my thousands of readers engaged and coming back. Due to my limited time (I have 3 kids after all) I cannot accept all pitches or products but I will gladly look into anything you feel to be relevant to DDM!
The Double Duty Mommy Family
- 31-year-old Central Florida resident
- 29-year-old husband who is also available to review products (preferably video gaming, and men-focused brands)
- 3 children (2 daughters, 1 son), middle school, elementary school, and toddler
- 1 dog
- 1 cat
Double Duty Mommy on the Web (as of January 2016)
- 6 year Professional Blogger
- 11,000+ Twitter followers
- 7,400+ Facebook fans
- 3,300+ Instagram followers
- 1900+ Pinterest followers
What Double Duty Mommy Offers
- Reviews – I love to do product reviews on DDM for my readers to learn more about your product and brand. Due to the time and the commitment involved in providing you with a thorough review, I do require a non-returnable full-size product for the review. The value of the total review package must be more than $75 to help compensate for my time. All products must be family friendly to appear on my site. Currently, post time on reviews is 3-4 weeks (unless discussed). You may also pay for inclusion or article but you may not pay for a review or opinion. I include FTC disclosures on ALL reviews.
- Giveaways – I am happy to host a giveaway for my readers featuring your brand along with a review of the same. If a stand-alone giveaway is requested, there is an administrative fee that will be required to compensate for the time required to host, promote, and administer your giveaway. While I do handle the giveaway entries, promotion, and winner selection, you are responsible for prize fulfillment. I cannot be held responsible for shipping prizes due to liability reasons. All giveaways will have a randomly selected winner chosen with Random.org or through the Rafflecopter widget and I request that you ship the prizes within 2 weeks of closing of the giveaway.
- Advertorials – If you are interested in sharing your message with my audience, I would be happy to post on your behalf. I accept articles written by you or I can draw up a post for you. I work hard to SEO each post to the best of my ability so that your brand receives maximum exposure. Rates vary for this service, depending on length and content, so reach out to me to get an exact quote. Rates are non-negotiable and can be paid via PayPal.
- Sidebar and Text Advertisements – I do offer a limited number of direct advertisements on my site. Rates vary depending on size and placement. Please reach out to me to get an exact quote. Rates are non-negotiable and can be paid via PayPal
- Brand Ambassadorships – I have worked with brands in the past and present that I represent on a consistent basis. I LOVE to connect with brands on the long-term side so as I can learn more about the brand and the people behind the company. Plus, this helps me expose my readers to your brand more than just giving them one blog post!
- Blogger/Media Trips – Because I have children the distance from home and the time away would have to be considered before I can accept any trip. I would LOVE to promote your brand in this way though so feel free to reach out or put me on your list and I will check my schedule.
These are just examples of the services I offer. If you have a campaign or idea that doesn’t exactly fit into these molds, please feel free to reach out to me. I am extremely flexible and am not bound by the constraints of traditional brand endorsements. Let’s brainstorm!
Please note: All compensated material on Double Duty Mommy will have a disclosure included at the top of the post as per the FTC guidelines. Please do not ask me to bypass this requirement as it will not happen.
In the event that a payment is late (late equals anything passed that contract terms of when payment shall be made) there will be a late fee for non-payment of $100 and $25 for each additional day payment is late. A report made to a major credit and business database company and my lawfirm for payments that are more than 30 days late.
Connect with Double Duty Mommy
- DoubleDutyMommy on Facebook
- Email: email@example.com (please do not add me to newsletters that are not relevant!!)
- When sending your email it’s helpful if you include the following information:
- My name is Jenn, Jennifer, or Mrs. Mercurio, whichever you prefer.
- What type of service are you requesting? Review, Giveaway, Advertising, etc.
- What brand do you represent?
- Be specific about the product you’re sharing including a link so I can view it online.
- Attach images to the email, I’d love to see them.
- Include as much information as possible, I don’t mind long emails.
- Plan ahead – my schedule is often booked weeks out, especially around holidays. Occasionally I can squeeze in a tight deadline but not often. if you would like a last minute post completed, a rush fee will be added to payment price.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll try to get back to you within 48 hours.