No Bake Cinnamon-Honey Oat Squares. Gooey, creamy, and sweetness bring a healthy-ish snack to your table.
These bars are so ridiculously easy to make, my 6-year-old can do it and not mess them up. Half of it never makes it into the pan to harden, though. The jury is still out on what exactly happened to the other half of the recipe (hint: we all know she ate it while “baking” it).
The best part besides the no baking part (it’s Florida… I avoid turning on my oven at all costs), is this recipe is just 3 ingredients! That’s it. THREE!
Lightly spray a 9×9 pan, like this one, with cooking oil, then evenly press your mixture into the pan. Get this baby to the fridge to set up, about an hour or so. Cut then serve. It’s best to keep the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator when they won’t be eaten right away. They get a little pliable when they aren’t cold. But hey, if that’s your thing and you want a little gooey mess… by all means, have at it!
- ½ cup Buzz + Bloom Cinnamon Spreadable Honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Melt the honey and peanut butter together until smooth, either in the microwave or stove top. Combine honey mixture with oats.
- Spray a 9x9" pan lightly with cooking-spray.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator
Visit BuzzandBloomHoney.com for more information on where to find them locally.