Disclosure: This post was sponsored by CLEAR CARE® PLUS as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. I received financial compensation for my participation and endorsement.
We’ve all been there. Stuck in the habit of doing the same-old-same-old, because it’s familiar and comfortable. Improving your quality of life doesn’t always have to be drastic for you to see a difference. Sometimes the little things matter so much more than you realize. I decided to make some changes recently so I made a list of 5 ways to upgrade your life and hopefully they can help you too.
1. New House – Okay, I did say that it doesn’t always have to be drastic, lol. Earlier this year, my husband and I decided to go look at a new community our friends decided to build a house in a week prior. Two hours later we were signing papers buying a house too. Now we’re two months away from living in our dream home! This upgrade was rather big but a necessary one that we knew was the right time.
2. New Running Shoes – I’ve never been a runner. I actually hate running. But my oldest daughter has a knack for it and always asked me to run with her. I promised her I would try so I went out and bought myself some new running shoes. REAL running shoes. Boy did that hurt the bank a little bit but the quality time we’ve been spending together has been amazing. Of course with the games on right now she’s been talking about her goals and how she wants to win gold at the 2024 games!
3. Have Fun – Somewhere in the 10 or so years, I felt like I lost myself. I grew up being really silly and fun then I just became this boring mom. Participating in runs like The Color Run over the past 3 years have made me realize how fun life is and I cannot forget that. Yeah, it’s just “a race” but it’s a fun race and I take the joy from that race into my life aftward. I look forward to that race every January now.
4. Contact Lens Solution – What a difference this has made! Something about letting my contacts soak in a pool of solution always seemed so wrong to me and I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so. A few months ago I found CLEAR CARE® PLUS * at the grocery store and thought the idea was so cool. Your contacts sit in their own little baskets then you dip that into a case filled with gentle saline solution. Then magic happens. You literally see tons of hydrogen peroxide bubbles surround your contacts. Those bubbles help to loosen dirt, deep cleans, and removes proteins from your lenses while leaving them completely moisturized. Hey, I don’t know the science behind it but truly, it’s life changing stuff. My eyes have never felt so good and my contacts always come out just as clean as the day I opened a new pack. You think I could rock karaoke with a live band if my lenses were dirty? I don’t think so. Also: See point 3.
5. Time Management – I thought I was great with my time… wow, no, I was so wrong. Get a planner and it will change your life. You don’t have to go planner girl crazy with tons of stickers, you just need a good space where you can plan your day. Throwing in some stickers or fun pens is just icing on the cake. Planning my day has changed my life because I feel less stress and worry that I forgot something. I’ve also been able to keep up with blog posts and due dates.
Something as simple as running shoes or new contact lens cleaner doesn’t seem like much, I know. The little things in life can and do make a huge impact on your way of life.
The biggest upgrade in lens care is giving you a chance to win the biggest upgrade of your life! So when have you “upgraded” your life? Share your experience with CLEAR CARE® PLUS using #BubbleUpgradeSweepstakes you could win an upgrade experience worth up to $10,000 in the Bubble Upgrade™ Sweepstakes! View the sweepstakes here to learn more, and discover the amazing prizes!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins 8/10/16 at 12:00:01 AM ET. Must be at least 18 and a resident of 48 contiguous U.S. or D.C. Ends 9/6/16 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Void in AK, HI, PR and where prohibited. Subject to complete Official Rules available at www.BubbleUpgradesweepstakes.com/rules Sponsor: Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Ft. Worth, TX. Bubble Upgrade™ Sweepstakes rules