Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Naturally Fresh. All opinions are my mine unless noted otherwise.
While your dip is getting piping hot, you can hollow out some bread like I love to do. Once the dip has baked for 25-30 minutes I dump everything into the bread bowl and broil it for about 5-7 minutes!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ cup Naturally Fresh Bleu Cheese dressing
- ¼ cup crumbled bleu cheese + extra
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Round bread
- Crackers, chips, and/or veggies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients and spoon into 9x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle extra bleu cheese crumbles and cheddar cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Hollow out bread and slice the "insides" into cubes.
- Spoon baked mixture into bread.
- Set broil to 425°F and cook bread bowl mixture for 5-7 minutes. WATCH IT CAREFULLY!
- Garnish with extra bleu cheese crumbles or chopped green onions if desired.
- Serve with crackers, chips, extra bread and/or vegetables.