Have you stuck to your resolution? Unless you’re really good at fighting temptation it’s probably been hard to give up dessert in your journey for health and weight loss I’m guessing. Well, you CAN have your cake and eat it too you just have to know what to make.
I bring you cookies and ice cream and everything in between. Don’t get me wrong, dessert is still dessert but it’s all about ingredients and how often you indulge.
10 Healthy Desserts
- Mini Peach and Cherry Trifles – Big Bear’s Wife
- “Instant” Peanut Butter-Banana Ice Cream – Two Healthy Kitchens
- Patty Pan Squash Crumble – Farm Fresh Feasts
- Skinny Homemade Baked Donuts – Living Sweet Moments
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Love To Be in The Kitchen
- Low-Sugar and Gluten-Free Cranberry Apple Crumble – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Gluten Free Maple Ginger Butternut Squash Tart – Fearless Dining
- Chocolate Almond Butter Oatmeal Bites – To Simply Inspire
- Healthy Flourless Carrot Cake Muffins – The Big Man’s World
- Easy Yogurt Cake – An Italian in My Kitchen
What are you going to make first?