With all the excitement over the Super Bowl quickly coming up (Congrats to the Sea Hawks and Patriots!) I’m sure everyone is already figuring their menu for the big day. My husband is a crazy over the top NFL fan and although his team didn’t make it into the super bowl we’re still planning an awesome party. One recipe I knew I had to make was my Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs!
Disclosure: This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences, and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Easy Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- ⅓-1/2 cup Naturally Fresh Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened at room-temp
- 4-6 stripes of precooked bacon, crispy, crumbled into bits.
- black pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place eggs in muffin tin to prevent rolling. Bake for exactly 30 minutes.
- While eggs are baking, microwave precooked bacon for 1-2 minutes until crispy. Crumble it up and set aside.
- Removed eggs from oven and place in ice water bath for 10 minutes. Remove from bath and slide shells off. Slice eggs in half and place yolks in a bowl.
- Mash up egg yolks with Naturally Fresh Creamy Ranch Dressing and mayonnaise. Mix in cream cheese.
- Fill hallowed egg whites with yolk mixture. Top with bacon bits then sprinkle lightly with pepper and paprika.
Naturally Fresh® products can be found at your local Publix or Kroger in the refrigerated section. I found mine right next to the pre-packaged salads and other gourmet dressings. If you need help locating any of their products you can use the free Naturally Fresh® mobile app which will share the nearest retailer in your area.