Disclosure: Universal Studios Orlando provided my family with park tickets for this review piece. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
If you are a fan of Harry Potter you have known and have been anticipating the newest expansion to the Universal Studios Orlando Resort – The Wizarding World of Harry Potter — Diagon Alley.
Other Shops In Diagon Alley™:
- Ollivanders™: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC: One of the wizarding world’s premier wand shops.
- Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes: Fred and George Weasleys’ colorful shop offers a cornucopia of novelty items, magical jokes, and toys.
- Quality Quidditch™ Supplies:
- Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour: THREE WORDS – butterbeer ice cream!
- The Leaky Cauldron: Pub and fill up on traditional British food including cottage pie, fish and chips, and bangers and mash. And of course, you can enjoy a frothy Butterbeer™
From gear to clothing get all your Quidditch supplies in this one stop shop.
As someone doesn’t call herself a DIE HARD Harry Potter fan I was amazed with the ambiance and attention to detail. The Universal Studios Resort team has put a huge amount of time, blood, sweat, and love into Diagon Alley™ and it shows.