Disclosure: I participated in an Ambassador Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Clorox. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
For being a mom for the past 10 years I’ve definitely seen my fair share of messy moments. If it’s considered “gross” I probably don’t even blink an eye anymore.
These adventures — or “bleachable moments” — are those times when all you can do is laugh your way through the mess and sometimes grab a bottle of Clorox® Regular-Bleach.
I remember when I first had Makenna the normal poopy diaper blowout was probably the grossest thing I had to deal with but Kendall has definitely topped her sister’s moments 10 fold. I’m kind of nervous to see what baby #3 brings.
Most of Kendall’s moments have involved the use of pen 🙁
But also egg…
The worst of Kendall’s messy moments is when she was pooped in the bathtub. Not once, not twice but she has done it 3 different times. The cleanup requires so much time and hands on effort that I definitely think it’s the worst she has done. Clorox came to our rescue for sure during those times so we would end with a sparkly clean bathtub afterwards.
Clorox’s Bleach It Away celebrates messy moments, especially those unique to raising children. Recently survived one? Share your bleachable moment at www.bleachitaway.com for a chance to win $20,000 and more!
Share your bleachable moment at www.bleachitaway.com for a chance to win $20,000! If you don’t have one to share, you can also view other messy mishaps or vote for other parents. Follow on Twitter at #BleachItAway.
– Submit your messy moment at www.bleachitaway.com and you’ll be instantly entered to win the grand prize of $20,000.
– Visitors can also come back each week to vote for the best mess in the week’s Moment Showdown to determine which messes move on for the chance to win the grand prize.
– Clorox will also select the best mess each week to win a $50 gift card and move on to the next week’s Moment Showdown.
– Everyone who submits their moment will instantly receive a coupon for $.50 off any bottle of Clorox Regular-Bleach via email for the first moment they submit.
Twitter Party Details:
– When: Wednesday, March 12, at 1p ET / 12p CT / 10a PT
– Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #BleachItAway hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/bleachitaway
– Hashtag: #BleachItAway
– Prizes: We will randomly award five prizes throughout the party, from all eligible correct responses to trivia questions. Four prizes consist of a $50 American Express gift card, with a grand prize of a new Kindle. (No purchase necessary. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.)
– Hosts: @theMotherhood, @theMotherhood25, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann, @Clorox