Sweet and salty! My favorite.
Two words that get me every time when it comes to sweet treats. I may be weird but I love combining foods that seem so opposite from one another. Doritos dipped in melted chocolate, alternating bites of popcorn then Reese’s cups. Seriously, chocolate goes with just about anything and this recipe does not disappoint when it comes to my love of salty foods plus chocolate.
Tear a sheet off a piece of wax paper just slightly longer than a sheet pan and cover with broken OREO cookies. Double Stuffed or regular but why have regular when you get more cream deliciousness in Double Stuffed?
- 2-3 bags White Chocolate Ghirardelli's Dipping Wafers, melted
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 16.6oz package Double Stuff OREO Cookies, broken in quarters
- 1 12.6oz bags of Regular Valentine's Day mix M&M’s, divided
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Spread broken OREO cookies on baking sheet.
- Next layer your broken pretzels on top of cookies.
- Sprinkle half of the M&Ms over cookies and pretzels.
- Place the Ghirardelli's Dipping Wafers in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 90 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving for 20 second increments and stirring until the almond bark is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cookies, pretzels, and candy. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Quickly top melted chocolate with sprinkles and remaining M&Ms.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Break into pieces. Store in air tight container.