Fresco bloom is the only contemporary chair that stays with baby from birth to school age. bloom’s european design team created fresco bloom to provide families with a feeding and resting chair for baby that reflects today’s concepts of living and dining space. Engineered to integrate advanced functionality, such as 360° rotation and exclusive easy-lift effortless height adjustment, with unique cocoon-like form the fresco bloom revolutionizes baby chair design and brings premium quality infant fashion into the contemporary home for the first time.
• 3 in 1 grow-with-child modes:
– newborn to 6-month resting cradle
– 6-month & up feeding chair with ‘up-to-the-table’ & traditional (tray) modes
– play seat from 3 years to 79 lbs
• super-sized, adjustable feeding tray & second play tray
• FDA food-grade plastic & stainless steel trays, removable & dishwasher-safe
• 360-degree swivel
• pneumatic-assisted, easy-lift height adjustment allowing infinite positions
• multiple-position reclining seat & adjustable footrest, comfortably up to 24 months
• adjustable 5-point padded safety harness
• wipe-clean seat pads in vibrant & elegant colors
• enclosed wheels in base for easy movement
• fresco™ classic – maximum tray height: 30”
• 12 color choices
I really cannot say enough about this amazing high chair looks. Just look at the animated picture!
All Bloom Products Are:
• Heavy metal-free
• AZO dye free
I WANT this pink!!
One thing I have to mention that yes, it is pretty pricey. It’s $400 and replacement seat pads are $50. BUT you can use this from birth. I would love to use this instead of a bouncer since my baby would be up higher and closer to me if I’m cooking in the kitchen. Hopefully you get what you pay for that’s all I have to say.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. End of story. This high chair just looks cool so I wanted to feature it 🙂