Bringing Joy This Christmas! Champions for Kids. #CBias, #DisneyCFK

Each year my family goes out and participates in charities around the holidays. There are so many less fortunate people in our community and I love teaching my daughter the importance of donating.
We have our usual places to donate to like Baby DJ (held by our Central Florida radio station) and Toys for Tots.

This year, thanks to Collective Bias, we are participating in the Champions for Kids by donating a stocking filled with Disney themed gifts that will go a child in need.
I can’t wait to bring my girls to Walmart with my and let them pick out a special Disney stocking and as many Disney gifts that we stuff into it.

I am beyond excited to be a part of this campaign and really excited to bring my kids on my stocking filling mission! You can be apart of this amazing project too by checking out one of the links I have below.
Next week I’ll be posting to show you exactly how our shopping went, what we purchased and who we donated to!

Visit the SIMPLE Service Project page for the details.

Join us for the Champions for Kids Twitter party on December 15th (that’s tomorrow!!) at 9:00pm EST.

Find more about Champions for Kids here:

What are some ways you like to give back and make a difference?

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own and we would participate regardless!

signature

Comments

1. Brandy says

I love programs like this. Holidays are especially a time to be giving and loving to others. We really enjoy adopting children/families less fortunate.

2. Barbara Platt says

I donate when and what I can. I feel so bad for everyone having a hard time. It has hit closer to home than I am use to

3. Theresa says

What a great program! I am always donating our old items that we no longer use throughout the year and we also try to help out at food pantries and shelter's by donating items whenever we can.

4. Virginia Higgins says

What a cool way to give back.  We volunteer at a local food pantry every Monday and donate routinely through it.  We also set stuff out for the charity truck nearly every month, have a sponsor child in Indonesia, and find other little ways to give.  I love teaching my kids about giving.

5. Mar at Obviously MARvelous says

We always go through old toys and donate them to not only make room for new gifts, but to give back to those kids who have nothing. We also adopt an Angel Tree kid each year & fill all their gift wishes as a family :)

6. Vanessa Coker says

That's cool. We give back by donating toys for tots and my husband volunteers at the local Fire Station around the Holidays.

7. Zippy Sandler says

What a great program. It always feels great to be able to help those who don't have as much.

8. Jennifer H says

I donate our clothing and household items not only at christmas, but throughout the year. It's a great way to get a lil bit back in taxes too since you can claim that!